
1. What is your favorite summer time activity? The things I love about summer are - being able to wake up and not having to get in the shower and out the door 6 days a week, family get togethers and BBQ's, travel to see family and friends and just sitting on the front porch rockers until all hours of the evening enjoying a margarita!
2. Do you have one laundry sop you stick to, or do you buy whatever is on sale? I usually buy either Era or Tide. Tide is so stinking expensive... but it smells so stinking good! I've been using coupons to buy it at BJ's Wholesale so it is a little cheaper... but it still kills me sometimes to buy it!
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer? I LOVE to grill out in the summer. I'm gonna go with either honey balsamic chicken or a burger... with a huge green salad, corn on the cob and.... a margarita!
4. Do you have any talents? No hidden talents that I can think of... other than worry like a pro about things that are totally out of my control! ha!
5. If you could instantly be an expert at something, what would it be? Why? I would LOVE to be able to be a talented photographer and have an eye for those amazing pictures that photographers have! Either that or I would be a mind reader :)
3 comments:
Yup, I've got the worrying down also ;)
http://carabossesbedchamber.blogspot.com/2011/06/five-question-friday.html
You're also a talented margarita drinker.
Photography, that's a good one-- I'd like that knowledge, too! It's on my list of things I'd like to learn if I ever had any free time.
It kills me to pay more for my favorite detergents, too, but I still do it. That's one of the very few items that I am brand loyal on.
I stopped by from Five Question Friday. My answers are posted HERE if you'd like to drop by! :)
Post a Comment