Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I can't believe the day is nearly over. This has been such a busy week and it will continue to be busy until Sunday afternoon. I think at that point I will truly feel like school is out for the summer! My list is short but here's what I'm lovin'!
Days til summer vacation: ZERO!!! School's out for summer!!!!!
Speaking of school being out - this song has been playing over and over in my head!

THIS GUY graduated from my alma mater tonight! I couldn't be more proud!! How cute is he?!
I've been loving reading memories of my former student, Ruben... who sadly, passed away after a month long battle with a rare form of brain cancer. This guy was really one in a million... he was a beautiful soul and will be missed each and every day -


No comments: