Wednesday, June 15, 2011

it's Wednesday - here's what I'm lovin!


it's Wednesday and you won't hear any complaining from me! here's what i'm lovin:


Gotta start with the school count down - after today (which is field day) we will have just THREE (technically 2 and a half but who's counting?!) days left this year!
I went to Yankee Candle last night and this is my absolute favorite scent! I completely burned the one I got earlier this spring and we have company coming this weekend so I had to get another one!

Speaking of company... I have been on a cleaning frenzy since this weekend, so I thought I would share some of the cleaning products I have been loving lately! First up - these pledge wipes. I love having the polish and the rag all in one wipe!
My dog sleeps in my room... and the carpet is beginning to smell like dog. Yuck. So, to freshen things up, I sprinkle this on the carpet before I vacuum and it lasts for a few days. i LOVE it!
For my windows and mirrors I use Windex Multi Surface. It smells so delish!

and for the bathroom and kitchen i LOVE these wipes... they not only smell lemon fresh but they are bio-degradable!

And some GREAT news! I have officially secured an internship for the fall. I will either be here at Great Neck Elementary School (where I interviewed AND where my cousin's daughter Haley will be in the 3rd grade)...

Or at Quaker Hill Elementary School (which is where my niece Briana is and will be in the 4th grade)...

Or here at Oswegatchie Elementary School... which is where I spent grades Kindergarten through 6th grade! Of course, it didn't look like this... but it is still MY school :)
A few years back my town voted to consolidate 5 elementary schools into 3... and they tore down the existing buildings to build new ones. No matter which school I am placed in, it is less than 3 years old and completely state of the art. I. AM. SO. LOVING. IT!!!! :o)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You're loving some pretty great things this Wednesday. (Now I'm gonna copy and paste that comment on everyone's blog who linked up!) Hehe.

And yes, I did try Connie's trick. That is what was happening in that picture. We have tried every day since Sunday, but no walking yet. He has been cruising around today. He cruised along a low bench at PT and then around our ottoman when we got home!