
Here's a list of what I'm lovin - I'm going to be boring this week and make it a picture-free post!
1.) Since school is over I have spent Monday and Tuesday deep cleaning the house. Monday was the kitchen, living room, dining room and bathrooms. I try to help my parents out by pulling some weight in the cleaning department, but usually don't have time or energy during the work week. What a difference it makes having all day, every day to make things tidy. All that to say, this week I'm loving all things Swiffer related!
2.) I'm certainly loving the warmer, summer-like weather.
3.) I'm loving that this weekend is 4th of July and I will be spending time with family!
4.) I'm loving that 5 weeks from today my twin nephews will be here for over a week!!!!!
5.) I'm loving that tonight I get to meet with my advisor to set up my classes for this fall that will go towards my Master's degree!
6.) I'm loving still being on a school schedule and that sleeping til 7 or 7:30 feels like sleeping in! (This usually only lasts a week or two... the late nights catch up to me quickly!)
7.) I'm loving a clean bill of health from the doctor and a 10-15lb weight change (lower!) than a year ago!
8.) I'm loving that my time in New London is D O N E and I'm on to bigger and better things :)
9.) I'm loving that a new baby is going to be joining our family in a little less than 10 weeks!
10.) I'm loving my precious puppy probably a little more than I should now that I'm home every day. :)
Hope you're having a happy hump day!
1 comment:
Love this and love you, but I'm pretty sure I'm reading it on Thursday!! :o)
Btw, who else is having a baby??
Post a Comment