1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
I would have to say my favorite sign of spring is the longer days. I love that we now change our clocks a few weeks earlier, so that adds to the loveliness of the season! Another sign I love is the smell of rain after a warm day. I was running errands last weekend and it wasn't super warm, but the sun was strong enough that it had warmed up the pavement and we had a quick shower... i just love that smell! Or the smell of fresh cut grass... which I haven't smelled yet but Yankee Candle has a candle that comes awfully close! OK, I was only supposed to name 1 favorite sign...
2. What was your best birthday ever?
I would have to say 29. My friends made the day so fun and I felt very special! I was loving life and working out regularly and it showed. Overall it was a great year where I learned a lot.
3. What is your favorite dessert?
Anything to that involves chocolate. My current favorite is fat free sugar free Jell-o brand chocolate fudge pudding. Super yum.
4. What is the best excuse you've used to get out of a ticket?
Never gotten a ticket... but I've come close. I was driving home from Michigan and got pulled over in Ohio. The officer was super nice and I told him I didn't realize the speed limit changed from 75 to 65. He let me go with just a warning. Let's hope I can avoid any flashing lights in my rear view mirror on this trip!
5. Do you wake up to your alarm, with your alarm or after hitting snooze several times?
All of the above! I wake up at least 2 or 3 times a night. Sometimes it's the dog that wakes me up to let her out - especially the past month since she's been on medication that makes me drink more... which of course makes her have to pee more... so I guess that counts as waking before my alarm. I obviously wake up with my alarm - some days just before it goes off and some days as it goes off. And some days... it's just necessary to snooze a few times.
Happy weekend!! :)
2 comments:
I #5, it says that Tess is on medication that makes YOU drink more which makes HER pee more. Hehe. Made me laugh!
Have fun in MI!
hahaha! what the HECK! i guess i was tired :)
Post a Comment