Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday!

I'm a bad, bad blogger.

In order to have a regular, weekly post, I'm linking up with Mama M for 5 Question Friday! I'm hoping this will get me to blog at least once a week!


1. Have you ever had surgery?
I have had minor, day surgery. About a year and a half ago I had my gallbladder removed. I reported to the hospital at 6am and I was home by Noon. I dealt with the pain for about 3 years thinking it was an ulcer. Not having that pain any longer is AMAZING!

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
I have not!

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
I can't think of a medical emergency that I have had to take part in... but I think I would be calm. For me, the panic and stress usually sets in a bit after the emergency occurs.

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
Um, Poppa Muck has a garden! He does an elaborate vegetable garden every year and has already started his 2011 garden! Living at home makes me a lucky beneficiary! Tomatoes, Squash, Cucumbers, Lettuce, Spaghetti Squash, Beets, Eggplant... those are the regulars. This year he is trying to grow BRUSSEL SPROUTS!!! yumma!

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
ha! I moved into a house with 2 close guy friends in East Hartford in the spring of 2004. After graduating from college I decided I wanted to get a job closer to home and moved home "temporarily" in January 2005. Now, that was over 6 years ago. **SIGH**.

No comments: