Friday, April 29, 2011

5 Q F!

Hard to believe it is Friday again already... but I'll take it!! :)



1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be? Gosh am I boring. I would totally buy my current car. I *LOVE* it! The only thing I might change is the exterior color - I really like the black. I think it is rich looking... but the reason I didn't choose black is because during the winter it shows alllll the dirt and yuckiness. And with the winter we had, I'm glad I went with the metallic green! I may also have added a few extras with the interior, but overall.... i just love my 2007 Volvo XC90!!

2. What was your worst first date ever? Again, I'm super boring. I have only had 2 "official" first dates. My FIRST first date wasn't until I was in college. Ryan and I had been friends for a good year and a half before we both were honest and admitted there was some serious chemistry there. He came down from Middletown (where he lived) and went to a mutual friend's cottage in Mystic. Our friend's family hosted an awesome party where we spent the whole day just hanging out, playing games, and going out on his boat. I still think of that day and smile. It was definitely a stand out day... and I guess what makes it super horrible (which of course I didn't see it as super horrible when it happened, just now when I look back on it) would be the fact that he was "knee driving" because he was so busy smoking pot! Ack! I was so dumb and naive back in the day :)

3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time? I think I was about 24. It was definitely with the guy mentioned above! We basically couldn't keep our hands off each other and were spending every spare minute we had together. At the time we told each other we loved each other all the time... but looking back I know I was in love with the man he had the potential of being. Of course he was selling and I just KNEW i could change him. Yeah. I got REAL smart about 2 years later. :)

4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook? I don't "balance" my check book very often, but I check my bank account daily to see what has cleared and what hasn't.

5. If you were going to fashion a "wanted" ad for a best friend, how would you word it? Wanted: Super cool person (male or female, but preferably male!) who can make me laugh! Loyal, trustworthy, honest, and someone who has goals for life but is also ok with doing nothing on any given night a must. expect to call and get my voicemail. if i like you i might call back. texting preferred. foul language users, back stabbers and general low lives need not apply.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love your wanted ad, especially the last part ;)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rachel said...

I like your ad too! How long did it take you to come up with that?

valerie said...

i saw the questions and thought "oh my gosh, this last one is going to be impossible!" but surprisingly, it didn't take long at all!