Friday, April 22, 2011

5 Question Friday!


1. What is your favorite Easter tradition? Church. There is NOTHING like Easter Sunday morning! I usually cry every year - the hymns are just so emotionally moving to me. Dinner with the family is a close 2nd favorite tradition :)

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" type of person? First of all, I'm not sure why these questions are in quotes. I digress. I am a shower person, unless it is a cold, winter night... in that case I will take advantage of the 'rents whirlpool tub!

3. Can you parallel park, and if so, when is the last time you did? I can! I had to in order to pass my driving test. I think it's easy, but some people have a tough time.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy? Cadbury mini eggs! They used to only be available at Easter, but this year I noticed they came out with green, red and white balls.

5. Easter: Do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday? Well, seeing as I don't have kids I do focus on the religious aspect of the holiday. I would like to have a good mix of both for my kids when and if I am blessed with them. I think the Easter Bunny part of Easter is fun... but I would really like to focus on the meaning of Easter, which essentially is the making of my faith!

No comments: