1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Only 1 thing? I would change the fact that I love food so much... I mean really... why does it have to be so good? I would like to have more self control :)
2. Write about a time when you got lost.
The first thing that comes to mind is my road trip with Dishmoney to pick up Christie after her cruise. I think we crossed the Geroge Washington Bridge 7 times within the course of an hour... and somehow ended up in Harlem.
3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
Never been camping (although I would LOVE to try it!) so I'm going to have to go with 5 star hotel... although I've never been in one of those either.....
4. Have you donated blood?
Never. Want to, but haven't done it yet.
5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
Definitely not a budgeter. Need to do more of that. I'm sure I'd be amazed at how much money I "waste" if I sat down and wrote a monthly or even bi-weekly budget.

4 comments:
Oh, lol your story of being lost reminded me of another one I had forgotten about. I also need to learn to not like food so much!
if you want to try a semi-easy way to budget, try www.crown.org (the mvelopes program)- it's been a great tool for us. if you want to try it, we've got a 90-day free trial that we can give to you.
i would LOVE to try it!! thank you so much!!
VAL! You have never been camping!?!?!?!?! WE are SO going camping this summer!!!!! AND as I was reading the second question, before reading your answer, that is the first thing I thought of too! hahhah!
Post a Comment