Friday, January 11, 2013

5 Question Friday!

1.  Flu mist?  Flu shot?  Or take your chances?  Flu shot - always!  I've heard way too many people say that with a flu shot, they either don't get the flu OR the symptoms are less severe than those who didn't get a shot.  I'm a firm believer in the flu shot!

2.  Do your kids have iPads?  What are some good educational apps?  Price?  Don't have kids, but i have an iPad!  If I'm blessed with kids Super Moms Rachel and Amanda will be my go-to Moms for good apps.

3.  What are your favorite girl/boy names?  I used to love the name Ava for a girl.  Even now that I've taught and met a few Ava's, I haven't met one I didn't like. I also liked Addison for a girl.  In college I was drawn to boy names that ended in "son".  Grayson, Bryson, Jackson, Emerson, etc.  Now, I don't really care.. popular, trending, original, top 1,000.... ultimately I'd like for the name to be Biblical and/or have some sort of family meaning.

4.  If "an apple a day keeps the doctor away", what apple do you choose to eat? I'm a Macintosh girl, or Pink Lady.

5.  What is your favorite place to escape to for peace and quiet, to think?  Why?  I'm a big fan of either "The Wall" on Ocean Avenue in New London, or going out to Stonington Point in Stonington Borough.  I was just there earlier this week.  I do a lot of talking with and listening to God when I'm there.  I prefer Stonington because there's a lesser chance of running into someone I know while I'm there.  I don't know why, but I'm drawn to water when I need some intense time with God.

1 comment:

Kisha Jaggers said...

New Follower! Found you on My Little Life.. Love your answers! When you have time, stop by my blog at kjaggers.com and if you like what you see.. follow back! Happy New Year!