Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Red Sox Interview # 2!

Technically this is the 4th part of the hiring process. I applied, did a video interview, went to an interview on site and today I had another on-site interview... in a real Red Sox officially official conference room.... overlooking the most magical place on earth. But I digress.


I got there early, and visited the team shop.  Definitely spent way too much money on a Victoria's Secret sweatshirt that says "Take Me Home, RED SOX" on the back.

Ahhhhh, the greatest place on earth!!!

Headed to the main entrance at 4 Yawkey Way.  I had to be BUZZED.  IN!  Holy shamoley!

2 flights of stairs to where my interview would take place.  TONS of amazing pictures to look at!

The 100 Acts of Kindness wall where I waited, commemorating Fenway Park's 100th birthday in 2012.

I had my interview in a conference room overlooking the ball park, which admittedly was a little distracting.  It lasted about 30 minutes and I feel it was all incredibly positive.  I found it interesting that Pete, the guy who I interviewed with, started as a tour guide 3 years ago!  AND he's a former teacher!

As we were walking out, Pete said "Did you get to see these when you came in?"...  gesturing to this case which held the 2004 and 2007 WORLD SERIES TROPHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon I could be seeing this same view and thinking "Not a bad day at the office!"

Smiling when I left.  Also side note:  I need invisalign.

And now, I wait again.  

No comments: