
1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time? I can't answer this but I would hope when and if I get married we would go to bed at the same time the majority of nights.
2. A question for the ladies... What kind of facial hair do you like on your man? Again I don't have a man... but I'm a scruff kind of a girl. No baby face but not lots of facial hair either.
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken? I would have to say a trip to D.C. as a kid. Our Volvo broke down in a real sketchy part of NY and we had to wait hours for it to be fixed. Or it could be my one and only trip to Disney where my mom got sick with Colitis and Dad was sick with Diverticulitis... we DID get to play in the pool for a week at the hotel but missed all of the major attractions.
4. What was the first-ever blog you followed? I cannot even remember. Blogs became popular in college and I had a LOT of friends with a livejournals and opendiarys.
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks? They're ok. My first experiences weren't great. When I was small we used to go to the Enchanted Forrest in Rhode Island. It was a Fairy tale-themed amusement park. I went on the kiddy roller coaster and had the wind knocked out of me and vowed never to go on another ride. I have stayed true to that - I will do the merry-go-round and sometimes the ferris wheel... but I am usually the bag holder :)
2 comments:
Please don't be sad. I like your answers to Five Questions Friday!
I have an idea (ok maybe I stole this from somewhere) you and I should both do What I'm Loving Wednesdays and then do Five Questions Friday!
Whatdaya think?
that is such a swell idea! i like it... i like it alot!!!! :)
Post a Comment