
December Photo Project
What: Take one photo each day for the first 25 days of December. In this month of celebrations, there is something new to see each day. The DPP is fun way to challenge yourself creatively and share the results with your friends on a daily basis.
Why: Because all the cool kids are doing it. Nah… It’s just that December is my favorite month of the year and I wanted to enjoy it in a unique way, so I started the DPP a few years back.
How: Upload a shot to your blog (or to our Flickr pool) each day. Easy peasy.
Who: Anyone who likes to take photos or wants a new challenge.
New this year: This dedicated DPP page, along with displaying my daily pic, will be featuring YOUR photos! Each day I’ll randomly select four blogs and post both your photo and your web address. With your kind permission of course, no pressure.
No comments:
Post a Comment