Monday, March 30, 2009

not me! monday

by inspiration of mckmama, i'm going to give a shot at the "not me! monday" post. you post all of the things that you "didn't do" throughout the week. here goes nothing:

I did not say I was going to go to the gym every day until I leave for vacation in arizona and come up with a "valid" excuse not to go every day except for one!

Also, I did not press the unlock button for my car this morning on my way out, thinking that it would unlock the door to the garage. Nope, not me!

I didn't secretly hope that my coworker would be out sick today so i wouldn't have to play therapist.

Oh... and I didn't decide to eat brunch for lunch at school instead of my healthy choice frozen meal.

I didn't decide against the gym today because by the time i left school it was almost 4 o'clock and i didn't rationalize it by telling myself i'll go first thing tomorrow morning. No way. Not me.

I also didn't go to the cheesecake factory on friday night in spite of wanting to lose 6 pounds before leaving for vacation next week.

And there is NO WAY I went tanning despite warnings from my mother and a close family friend who recently had surgery for skin cancer.

Oh and I definitely didn't text my way through choir practice.

I didn't add Stellan's picture to the background of my phone because I think he is absolutely gorgeous (I actually did did this in order to pray for him every time I look at my phone... which is nearly constantly).

And finally, I definitely did not have iced coffee for breakfast every day last week, in spite of the healing ulcer in my stomach.

- - - - - -

So that's it! My first not me! monday post!

No comments: