
I follow MckMama's blog. Her infant son, Stellan, was not expected to live when he was born due to a heart defect. To the surprise of everyone except for the Great Physician, he was born healthy with no trace of any heart problems.
Stellan has been in the hospital since Saturday night with a rapid heartbeat. We're talking 300 beats per minute with little reprieve. You can get the details and medical mumbo jumbo at MckMama's blog...
One thing you may not know about me, is that I pray for people's children as if they were my own. I haven't been blessed with a husband or kids, so I take my friend's kids and pray for them as I would my own. MckMama isn't a "friend" per say, but I know enough about her and her children that I feel as if I know them.
Tonight, I found myself weeping at the prospect of this amazing Woman of God losing her beautiful, seemingly healthy son. I know that none of this comes as a surprise to God, and He's got the outcome under control... but I can't help but wonder...
I'm pleading with God to heal this boy. And I ask that whoever comes across this hole-in-the-wall blog to get on your knees tonight and ask for healing for baby Stellan.
No comments:
Post a Comment