things that are making me happy right now:
- i am currently in nazareth, pennsylvania with my brother michael and my sister in law thea. momma muck is here, along with thea's mom and dad (oma and opa). they are a wonderful family and i am so blessed to have them in my life.
- wednesday night i fly out to chicago to see my brother receive his doctorate degree. i am so proud.
- there are only 33 days of school left... 32 for me :)
- the yankees lost today
- even though i have a countdown going for the end of school, i love my job and the kids i get to see every day.
- i am currently drinking a margarita.
3 comments:
I think you might be drunk
Finally a post! Holy moly! I can hardly believe it! And I can't believe you are leaving me hanging tomorrow at praise team! Boo on you!
Why am I just finding out that you have a blog??
Post a Comment