Saturday, October 10, 2009

sensational six for 10.10.09

i. am. so. tired.

but here's the sensational six:

1. Adah. She's seriously one of the THE happiest, most relaxed, easy going babies i've ever had the priviledge to be around. She is as cute as she is easy going. I've loved these past few days with her, getting to know her... and... putting her to sleep. The Baby Whisperer strikes again. Rachel, anytime you and Kyle can't get Junior to sleep, you give me a call.

2. Amanda. I can't even begin to tell you how much fun this girl is. I have had a blast being around Amanda. Always have; always will. I've only seen her one other time since June of 2008, and we never have had a problem picking up where we left off. Always good (read: inappropriate) times. Then when you add Rachel to the mix... it's just awful. We have the same stupid sense of humor and find ridiculous things funny. We love to laugh and there's never a lack of laughter when we're together.

3. Overtime. I was pretty ticked when I found out I had to spend the whole night... but in retrospect, I wouldn't want it any other way. We had a ton of fun. The praise and worship time was pretty incredible. I'm already looking forward to next year.

4. Fall foliage. I LOVE this time of year. And the foliage is looking pretty spectacular right about now.

5. Rachel's shower is today!!!!!!!! I am SO exhausted but SO excited! I think this will work out well because I can only sleep for about an hour before having to get up and get ready. I'll go to the shower, and then come home to nap for about 2 hours before going to Chili's. If I wasn't so busy I'd be sleeping all day and then wouldn't be able to sleep tonight so... it works!

6. Came to the Rescue. LOVE this song and SO excited to sing it in church tomorrow. I don't know what it is about this song... but I adore it. The Praise Team has worked hard on it, and it shows. I could sing it all day.

No comments: